Tuesday, March 27, 2012

sephora + pantone universe

sephora + pantone universe is a designer and beauty lover's dream.
i'm not sure how many people outside of the design world will really know much about pantone, but it's really a neat idea.
i'm not super crazy about the first choice of color. don't get me wrong, orange/tangerine is one of my favorite colors. but not so much when it comes to lipsticks and such. i do however, have some of the accessories in my shopping cart (eyelash curler and tweezers) and hey! i actually need new ones. so no guilt there.
i'm excited to see what other colors they use in the future. until then, i'll just love the concept.


Laura Hyatt said...

Great blog, and I love your layout, its really cute : )I haven’t tried this myself, but the colour looks gorgeous, and it sounds great. I might have to have a look in Boots next time. Thanks

Dr. kold_kadavr_flatliner, MD, the sub/dude said...

High, girl! What a fab-YOU-lous opportunity to serve you while on earth; I'd also looove to write many stimulating, zzAny novels with you Upstairs! Just a savvy lil' witty ditty on why we ROTE our 22 blogs:

Faith, hope, and love -
the greatest of these is love:
jump into faith...
and you'll see with love.
Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
(what I write);
God believes in you.
God. Bless. You.
Meet me where the Son never goes down…